Corsair Community

Need help with H110i GTX crazy temp

w1nger1

Got H110i GTX back when it first came out, is been working well until recently, the temp are very unstable and most of time it is running at a very high temp.

Is been bordering me for a month now and I have tried numerous ways to try to fix/narrow down the fault. I tried, different settings for the cpu, fan settings, pump settings. Tried to renew thermal paste and reinstall the AIO twice. Sometimes when I thought I fixed the problem because the temp are back down to normal, the next thing you know, the temp sky rocketed again. Finally last night, I replaced it with the stock fans of the CPU, and everything back to normal, then I tried the 3rd time to reinstall the AIO back, and as a result shown in the attachment after 5 mins of Witcher 3. The screenshot was taken after about 5 mins I stopped the game, as you can see on the graph, my Core temps reaches up to 100c at max.

Now I am 95% sure it is the fault of the AIO, is there anything I can do that I haven't tried that can potentially to fix it? Or I should just contact Corsair to get it fix?

image.thumb.png.b16f19a87d1bab2dffbec9af3f29ef12.png

Now I am 95% sure it is the fault of the AIO, is there anything I can do that I haven't tried that can potentially to fix it? Or I should just contact Corsair to get it fix?

Based on the disk temperatures to me the H110iGTX coolant is at least 10°C higher than I would expect and suspect there may be some sort of blockage such that the coolant is not circulating as it should. Given the issue comes and goes this makes me even more suspicious.

How hot does the radiator feel? If it's not also close to 50°C this supports there being some sort of blockage.

I suggest you contact Corsair Support, ask for an RMA and see what they think. Remember to upload your original invoice.

Thanks for your advice, I'm trying to contact Corsair Support, but I can't get by pass updating address part...sigh...this is getting stupid...:mad:

Is anyway that I can contact the support instead via the stupid site that doesn't work?

Capture.PNG.13af65c71df896af26abe3dbe0389a47.PNG

Archived