Corsair Community

Discuss Link v4.8.0.82 here

Technobeard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have the latest corsair link version 4.8.0.82

For some reason the program only shows the ram temperatures, there is no option to change my RGB ram colors. I have turned on SPD in the asus bios.

Is it because of my motherboard?

MOBO: Asus Strix h270F Gaming

File attached is a picture of Corsair link.

Please help.

1875452376_20170727_210933(1).thumb.jpg.82c5e5a414132422664289aa21f614ae.jpg

Link 4.8.0.82 does not load in Windows 10 64bit with "Regular non-admin" user account. In the past, the Link app would load with no issues. Now it will only load if I login as Admin, or if I start the Link app with Run As Administrator.

Bug?

Is anyone else having this issue where you login under a regular non admin account and the app won't start?

i have the latest corsair link version 4.8.0.82

For some reason the program only shows the ram temperatures, there is no option to change my RGB ram colors. I have turned on SPD in the asus bios.

Is it because of my motherboard?

MOBO: Asus Strix h270F Gaming

File attached is a picture of Corsair link.

Please help.

previously i also experience the same problem with B250 chipset but the problem are solved when i change my mobo with Z270 chipset. so the problem might be related to the compatibility with chipset support

1650225941_vengeancergbwithz270fmobo.thumb.png.d69dd953c83ed304608b120387961e70.png

previously i also experience the same problem with B250 chipset but the problem are solved when i change my mobo with Z270 chipset. so the problem might be related to the compatibility with chipset support

Your H100iV2 pump is way too slow and the fan speed is 0 RPM.

I suspect you need to set the CPU_FAN header to PWM mode in the BIOS so the H100iV2 get's the constant +12 volts that it needs.

Hi!

Corsair link v4.8.0.82

Win 10 x64 ver. 1073

It seems that H115i drivers are not signed.

Windows throws me 52 code in device manager. Running Win10 without driver signature checking temporary solves the problem.

EDIT

After downgrade to 4.7.0.77 everything is fine!

DITTO here I am having the same issues with driver not being digitally singed, and my AXI1500 PSU is allowing boot up but then 3-4 min into windows 10 after boot, it instantly shuts down. But when i revert back to the previous build, all the problems seem to go away. OTHER then my mutil rail / single rail issue.

Have any of you tried to click the mutil rail to single rail then back to mulit rail? When i do that, it instantly shuts down my computer.........NOT GOOD . This is my 3 RMA of this PSU. AND THE LAST product I will buy from Corsair.

I have bought 4 sets (3) Corsair LED RGB HD fans only to have to RMA 3 sets..yes 9 fans due to the LED lights not coming on out of the box. I have had 3 of the HI100 CPU pumps fail on me over the past 18 months. Someone at Corsairs product quality assurance team has totally dropped the ball

Your H100iV2 pump is way too slow and the fan speed is 0 RPM.

I suspect you need to set the CPU_FAN header to PWM mode in the BIOS so the H100iV2 get's the constant +12 volts that it needs.

thanks for the advice.. maybe it is because of the H100v2 fan and pump mode that i set

974033316_fanmode.thumb.png.af6bc164a18cce85145d603b76cab23d.png

81099677_pumpmode.thumb.png.d3e1f70ff1ea1a917b488acd2c404a8a.png

maybe it is because of the H100v2 fan and pump mode that i set

No, but what is reported is better, however the pump speed seems to be meandering.

Can you post the BIOS CPU_FAN header setup screen shot so I can check how it's configured?

No, but what is reported is better, however the pump speed seems to be meandering.

Can you post the BIOS CPU_FAN header setup screen shot so I can check how it's configured?

as you requested..

oh yes and please ask the corsair forum to revise the corsair link compatibility with B250 and H270 chipset for vengeance RGB DIMM module

P_20170730_161016_1_p.thumb.jpg.b898b4902d0149d39cd42a9e76e51666.jpg

P_20170730_161028_1_p.thumb.jpg.df470e0ba1218992edf35c24773c3b63.jpg

1. as you requested..
  2. oh yes and please ask the corsair forum to revise the corsair link compatibility with B250 and H270 chipset for vengeance RGB DIMM module

1. Good the BIOS now looks to be setup to use PWM. I guess you no longer see a fan speed of zero RPM, is this the situation?
  2. I expect B250 + H270 should work in CL4.8.0.82 and that you should ask for clarification via https://support.corsair.com/.
  3. SIV 5.22 Beta-11 and later should be able to control the LEDs of RGB LED DIMMs on B250 + H270 systems and looking at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914685 you can see it did work on a B250 :bigeyes:.

1. Good the BIOS now looks to be setup to use PWM. I guess you no longer see a fan speed of zero RPM, is this the situation?
  2. I expect B250 + H270 should work in CL4.8.0.82 and that you should ask for clarification via https://support.corsair.com/.

if B250 can work in the first place, i dont need to speed another $310 for Z270 board :mad:

i've open ticket to them to clarify their previous statement in 17th july 2017 qnd have not receive any feedback up until now. :mad:

Version of your Link software: v4.8.0.82

What version of Windows you're using: Win10, 1703, x64 Pro

Running CL as Admin since running as normal shows magical, non-existent fans and temp probes

Memory usage continues to increase

DebugDiag shows over 20,000 objects in the finalizer queue

Eventually crashes dies to System.OutOfMemoryException

I'd go through windbg and sos but I do not think it is my job to debug your program

Seems as though there are objects that have been created (native?) that cannot be or written in a way that prevents them from being GC and just sit around in limbo without explicit deconstructors.

The VC runtime is using a lot of memory; > 1.7GB. My "guess" is/are the DLLs you reference or wrap are not being handled properly.

I'm rather certain this will not help, be acknowledged, addressed, or even thought about. Corsair just doesn't care. "'Are they still buying products?' 'Yes.' 'Then, f*** 'em!' Don't fix it until it's an issue [AKA 'sales drop']!'"

Hi H100i V2 no longer works due to driver being unsigned on Win 10 x64 switching off driver signing works but this is not a solution and puts users systems at risk - fix your garbage software!!!

I can assure you this is the last AIO i purchase from Corsair

I'm assuming we are looking at months/years to fix this ?:sigh!::sigh!::sigh!:

I mean really unsigned drivers

I downgraded Link to 4.6.0.86, which, to be honest, didn't cure my problem (Link kept speeding up my fans for no reason, clicking on my profile set it back to normal) but last night it turned the LED on my H110i GT from blue to red and ramped the fans up to quite a loud level. I checked the coolant and cpu temps but they were all below 30 degrees. I had to click the profile button several times to reset the fans, but the led stayed red and I was unable to change it. I then noticed that Link had updated itself to 4.8.0.82. I restarted Link, but when I did it didn't detect my cooler, nor my Commander Mini, nor any fans attached to them.

Hi!

Corsair link v4.8.0.82

Win 10 x64 ver. 1073

It seems that H115i drivers are not signed.

Windows throws me 52 code in device manager. Running Win10 without driver signature checking temporary solves the problem.

EDIT

After downgrade to 4.7.0.77 everything is fine!

http://i.imgur.com/oU6yZ0L.png

Looks like the H100 GTX drivers are in the same boat, though the rollback to 4.7.0.77 restored it as well.

Might want to check into the Win 10 drivers for x64.

Can anyone confirm what the H80i v2 will run at with no Link software installed? This is my Linux server and there is no good Link option for Linux. I will run a VM once I get the server up and configured to do so, then I will just run a Win 10 vm and install the Link software. However, this may take a day or two, so I hope it runs at least in the Balanced Mode.

When I run test on the hd tune pro fast test "HDD SEAGATE 2TB (ST2000DM001-1CH164)" My PC break 5 in 5 seconds if corsair link service open. if I close corsair link, the brakes stop.

Asus Prime B350 Plus Bios 0806

Windows 10 pro x64

16gb ddr4 Fury 2133mhz

Ryzen 5 1600x.

Corsair H100i )corsair Link v4.8.0.82)

SSD 120GB V300 NOw Kingston

Seagate 2TB ( ST2000DM001-1CH164)

PSU Seasonic 520

VGA AMD R9 270X

All c++ redistributable x86 + x64( 2005,2008,2010,2012,2013,2015)

Tested in SSD and not breaks test

Solution?

Sorry bad eng!!

Can anyone confirm what the H80i v2 will run at with no Link software installed? This is my Linux server and there is no good Link option for Linux. I will run a VM once I get the server up and configured to do so, then I will just run a Win 10 vm and install the Link software. However, this may take a day or two, so I hope it runs at least in the Balanced Mode.

This one is Resolved, and without any help from this forum!

I used another pc and installed Link software. Using a extra power supply, I connected the H80i v2 to power (H80 sitting on the workbench and not installed in a computer) and used the pc to configure everything. The last step is to go to Devices and make that new config your default, it will say it has successfully saved the config to the device. From there on it will remember the settings and you never have to use Link software. It's up and running now in my Linux server with nice low cpu temps.

Hello, my RAM doesn't save the color setting I want if I turn off my PC (if I restart it does save) and also my fans spin fast and slow until I open Corsair Link (only if I turn off my PC and turn on, if I restart is fine)

Archived