Corsair Community

Corsair H80i loud pump noise, sent a request for RMA

Fuzzyy

Hello everyone, two years ago I purchased H80i . It has very Loud clicking and rattling noise. First time experiencing a problem like this with a corsair product. I am so disappointed with this, I sent an RMA request but I haven't got any replies. I attached video of the pump noise and the purchase proof. How long will it take me to get an approval? I will upload video to youtube so everyone can see.

Yes, it's not really supposed to sound like that and it needs to be replaced. You sent a RMA request through the Tech Support Site a month ago and no response? Perhaps someone from Corsair can get in touch with you and get it straightened out.

Yes, it's not really supposed to sound like that and it needs to be replaced. You sent a RMA request through the Tech Support Site a month ago and no response? Perhaps someone from Corsair can get in touch with you and get it straightened out.

No, the first video was a month old, I sent a ticket 2 days ago.

Can you stop your fan for a bit? If the noise stops, then it's probably the fan. Did you tilt your PC just slight bit and tap on the CPU block? Might be some air trapped in there.

Nothing is wrong with the fan. I switched the position of the radiator but it didn't do anything. It was mounted at the top and I moved it to the back.

Archived