Corsair Community

Express Replacement Question

Boto12

I've been looking into starting the RMA process because my H100i v2 had a pump failure... Seems like a common problem and I am not too happy about it.

Regarding the section in bold from Corsair's express replacement description...

"At Corsair, we understand the need to be up and running at all times! To minimize down time, we offer an Express Replacement RMA process. Through this process Corsair will ship your replacement product(s) prior to receiving your defective product(s). This process requires a valid Credit Card where a holding fee will be applied for the cost of the product until the returning product(s) are received by Corsair. To avoid being fully charged for the Express Replacement product(s), the defective product(s) must be received by Corsair within 10 business days from the date your Express Replacement order is shipped."

Does that mean if the replacement were to ship today, I would have to have it delivered to them by July 28th? What if the replacement were to take 9 business days to get delivered to me (Arriving on the 27th )? I hardly think it is reasonable for Corsair to expect me to overnight the package.

Archived