Corsair Community

H100i V2 Pump 0rpm

Holysabre

Hello all. Ive been reading and googling everything I could on this topic and cant seem to fix the problem with my AIO cpu cooler. As you can see in the screenshot below my CL shows my pump at 0rpm. I have went into the bios of my Gigabyte z170xp mb and changed fan control settings to manual with maximum voltage at full speed. Changed the header to CPU_fan instead of CPU_opt and have made sure the fans are in working order and spinning properly.When I touch the lines between the radiator and pad I can feel vibrations and warmth in the line. I have them at the top of my case as exhaust. My next step is to RMA the product but support is down for the weekend. Any other ideas on what I can do to fix this or is RMA my only option. Thank you all for the help in advance.

****EDIT****

I have also removed the cooler and reapplied thermal paste and seated it properly but I don't believe that is the issue

pump.thumb.jpg.f9bd97f9b2f17558ce951b723fbb1d1a.jpg

I purchased it late December of 2016 the temps were always in the 30-45 degree range as I live in a very hot and humid climate but as of 2 days ago I noticed my fans were screaming and looked into it and discovered this problem

Looks like pump failure. If you have another cooling option, use it. Otherwise you need to extremely careful with it. Short browsing sessions and no loads. Unfortunately tech support website is down until Monday, so you will have to wait until then to file the RMA.

Archived