Corsair Community

K65 RGB Keyboard not working, going through weird lighting phase.

Rookiee

Hello, so I had purchased my K65 RGB keyboard almost a year ago and it has been working fine ever since. Recently i had run into a problem and i have tried everything to fix it. Whenever i plug my keyboard in, the keyboard lights up but it does not work, and my computer does not read the usb. When the keyboard lights up, it changes between a variety of color phases but when i try to type or use any of the buttons, it does not work. The corsair CUE also does not read the keyboard. I have tried many fixes including the "soft" reset and i have also tried resetting it from the actual keyboard by holding down the very tiny button next to the BIOS 1 2 4 8. I have been searching for a week now and still haven't found a proper fix, any help?

I've noticed along with my problem (same problem) it can differ from it going in and out of being seen by a computer and some people like me and you are not getting any signal at all. I was suspecting that when mine broke it was because someone might have damaged it but I took the whole thing apart to find out nothing was wrong, also I cleaned it completely so nothing was in its way. The weird thing is this is happening to everyone at the same time and it's doing the same thing. Lets just hope someone fixes this because I'm not ready to buy a new keyboard.

Hello, so I had purchased my K65 RGB keyboard almost a year ago and it has been working fine ever since. Recently i had run into a problem and i have tried everything to fix it. Whenever i plug my keyboard in, the keyboard lights up but it does not work, and my computer does not read the usb. When the keyboard lights up, it changes between a variety of color phases but when i try to type or use any of the buttons, it does not work. The corsair CUE also does not read the keyboard. I have tried many fixes including the "soft" reset and i have also tried resetting it from the actual keyboard by holding down the very tiny button next to the BIOS 1 2 4 8. I have been searching for a week now and still haven't found a proper fix, any help?

Archived