Corsair Community

K95 RGB Platinum v2 - wishlist

Halko Proude

K95 is the flagship keyboard but can still be improved upon. Here's (what I believe) how:

-Stock PBT keycaps

-Stock minimal font

-Standard bottom row (6.0 space bar)

-USB 3.0 passthrough, because why not, it's a premium keyboard

-More onboard memory for more lighting profiles

-Dust/spill resistant (optional, like the new K68)

-Return to black, untextured macro keys

-Bring back the macro profile banks

-18 macro key version

-(Optional) tenkeyless version

-Cherry MX RGB Blue switch version

Please make the best keyboard with the best everything. Silence the critics. Give no reason to get anything else (besides your other keyboards, of course).

This is personal preference, but I like the classic font on the previous K95's and older keyboards better than the gamer font. That's what I meant by that I want to have the "stock minimal" font. That was a poor choice of words earlier. This is what I meant.

This is personal preference, but I like the classic font on the previous K95's and older keyboards better than the gamer font. That's what I meant by that I want to have the "stock minimal" font. That was a poor choice of words earlier. This is what I meant.

They did look more professional but I think you might be in the minority with your font preference lol. More RGB, More Gamer, More slanted bold fonts!

• 6 months later...

I definitely second the platinum v2 future editions having 18 macro keys again with hardware profiles...I'd frankly pay $300++ if that is what it costs.

With replaceable key caps I don't really care what the stock cap type is.

light bar is cool but only if there is an "off" for the 'off'ice, as it is my only complaint about the Polaris. In fact id buy another two Polaris pads if they had memory to be off.

The light bar also needs some improvements, the leds must be evenly distributed so that dark spots don't show up. I saw k95 users complaining about it and now i can see it too. Also the visualization playback effect should work without a void headset

Archived