Corsair Community

One LED issue

Pinco91

So im using the keyboard for like 2 years (its not the rgb one, its the black keyboard, cherry red and red leds) and i did not have any problems, since yesterday i noticed one led does not light properly. It light like 10% comparing the others!

Im asking if there are any solution!! Anyone got the same issue?

Are the others leds going to be like this too?

Also have an issue with the H80i, only the red color its working!

Thanks for reading, I hope an answer!

Just ran into this exact issue with my Strafe (just bought it in early april) today. Was rebooting my pc after a windows update and noticed my e key (and to a lesser extent the w key) was an odd light brownish color with every other key being pure white and when any other color is lit those 2 keys are darker than the rest of the keys. Not sure how long the issue has been going on since i only noticed it because of the keyboard changing to all white as it is less noticeable with other colors, especially since i have a rainbow ripple effect going so the leds are constantly changing.

If this keyboard wasn't so new i wouldn't care so much but with it being just under 2 months old i find this unacceptable. Will probably contact support tomorrow about it after work if it doesn't fix itself. Just hate the idea of having to send it in and be stuck with my old piece of junk keyboard until a replacement comes. Might as well ask about the connection issue i have with my void wireless (bought at the same time) where it doesn't always connect properly so i have to turn it back off and on again for it to connect and the battery life being squirly where one day i unplug it and it lasts the whole day and the next i can unplug it to use it for an hour or two before it starts nagging me to charge it when i always have it plugged in when not in use. Man, the pain of buying 2 Corsair products at the exact same time and both of them having issues.

Just ran into this exact issue with my Strafe (just bought it in early april) today. Was rebooting my pc after a windows update and noticed my e key (and to a lesser extent the w key) was an odd light brownish color with every other key being pure white and when any other color is lit those 2 keys are darker than the rest of the keys. Not sure how long the issue has been going on since i only noticed it because of the keyboard changing to all white as it is less noticeable with other colors, especially since i have a rainbow ripple effect going so the leds are constantly changing.

If this keyboard wasn't so new i wouldn't care so much but with it being just under 2 months old i find this unacceptable. Will probably contact support tomorrow about it after work if it doesn't fix itself. Just hate the idea of having to send it in and be stuck with my old piece of junk keyboard until a replacement comes. Might as well ask about the connection issue i have with my void wireless (bought at the same time) where it doesn't always connect properly so i have to turn it back off and on again for it to connect and the battery life being squirly where one day i unplug it and it lasts the whole day and the next i can unplug it to use it for an hour or two before it starts nagging me to charge it when i always have it plugged in when not in use. Man, the pain of buying 2 Corsair products at the exact same time and both of them having issues.

Do you have a Strafe RGB? If so contact Corsair Support and ask for a hard firmware rest. A discolored LED is usually due to firmware corruption and not a dead LED

Double check your purchase date as Corsair provides a two year warranty for their keyboards.

There really isn't much you can really do if one LED is affected unless the keyboard can save brightness settings.

Im out of Warranty, now im decided to change the led by my self, already got all the staff to do it, only missing the led, i don't know which one to buy!

Any one knows which type of led i must buy?

Like, a 3mm 5v?

Archived