Corsair Community

A little disappointed with Corsair customer service

uncle poop

So I recently posted about a broken Strafe RGB wrist rest. I was pointed to customer service where I sent a message about the wrist rest. I asked about purchasing a replacement. I was told there was no replacement to purchase. I then asked if there was any way to get a replacement. I was told there was no way to get one.

I am not a customer service rep or anything but wouldn't factories keep extra parts available in case of manufacturing errors? Just sad that Corsair wasn't even willing to sell me one.

So I recently posted about a broken Strafe RGB wrist rest. I was pointed to customer service where I sent a message about the wrist rest. I asked about purchasing a replacement. I was told there was no replacement to purchase. I then asked if there was any way to get a replacement. I was told there was no way to get one.

I am not a customer service rep or anything but wouldn't factories keep extra parts available in case of manufacturing errors? Just sad that Corsair wasn't even willing to sell me one.

One could go to Wal-mart and buy a 10 dollar keyboard that would function for years without a single malfunction. Dare to go to Corsair and buy a 100 dollar keyboard...expect keys to break, everything else to break, repeat key presses, broken lights, faulty software, etc. I regret my purchase so much... considering making an ode-to-office-space music video with my k70lux in a field.

Best of luck with your trash, wish me luck with mine.

One could go to Wal-mart and buy a 10 dollar keyboard that would function for years without a single malfunction. Dare to go to Corsair and buy a 100 dollar keyboard...expect keys to break, everything else to break, repeat key presses, broken lights, faulty software, etc. I regret my purchase so much... considering making an ode-to-office-space music video with my k70lux in a field.

Best of luck with your trash, wish me luck with mine.

Sorry to hear you are having such bad luck with your keyboard. Mine for the most part is my own fault. It's the reason I asked to buy a replacement. I like to put the keyboard in my lap and with doing so somehow the little tabs that hold the wrist rest in broke off.

Archived