Corsair Community

CORSAIR CARBIDE 400Q top panel mesh filter?

ShipForSale

Hey guys,

I made an account just to comment how top notch corsair's cases are; the one I bought the Carbide 400Q got some of the best quality and sturdiness + the sleekness of the case!

However I realized that the top panel's got no dust filter? I realize that the Carbide 400C is interchangeable with 400Q! I know that it is listed on the website but I can't buy it?

Do you guys have just the top dust filter for this model? I mean I would gladly pay for it and sent to Canada, Ontario...

Just above your post is a link "Support Ticket System" use that to contact Corsair, you will need to register for it, as your log in from here won't work.

If you use an AIO cooler with the radiator on the top as an exhaust, you may not need the filter.

Ohh I see; thanks Snapper69. Just thought they would have someone watching the forums. Anyways the problem is that I'm using the top radiator as an intake (positive pressure).

I know most builders usually use the top as exhaust due to hot air is less denser than cold air - yes that is true, but the wind turbulence caused by the fans basically neutralizes this (due to being in a enclosed/sealed environment).

Archived