Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2100 wireless is no longer turning on.

Savox

SOLVED

THANK YOU :D

As mentioned in the title my headset no longer is turning on. I think this may be due to the fact that i charged it overnight as I forgot to unplug it before I went to bed. It was working last night before I put it on charge. Whenever I hold the power button after charging for a while it makes the usual noise ( i'm not sure how to describe it high pitched "Squeak" I guess but then nothing. Before I charged the headset it just sounded like the headset was trying to turn on but then turns off repeatedly until button is let go. Thanks for any help :)

EDIT: Also while charging and button to turn on is pressed nothing happens.

EDIT 2: I have decided to charge until LED is green. Will update once it turns green and what happens during all scenarios... If it does fully charge at all. Thanks again

I think my external power bank must've died and when charging the headset must've not had enough power as it now works. Thank you forums for making me think to provide as much info as possible hahaha you all probably think i'm weird but thanks. Headset has been amazing for over the year that I have owned it and i couldn't be happier :D

Archived