Corsair Community

Fans Connected to H100i are reported as 3-pin rather than 4.

ZealAU

The title explains the situation.

Edit: Please see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166797 for previous information about my cooler, which entails details about previous methods to rectify a problem where the cooler would turn off and on at regular intervals.

The fans are Noctua NF-F12 PWM fans, however Corsair Link reports the fans as 3-pin. The fans are running at 1300rpm all the time, no matter what custom profile I set in Link.

Thanks.

397722224_SIVLinkFans.thumb.png.a94160aa23e7b319746ee50e71a1e3ea.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=28471&d=1490948371

The screen shot should be showing the tool tip. I know bit 0 of the mode indicates if the fans are 4-pin or 3-pin, but I suspect few others do.

You should also have linked to http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=897317, in fact you should have posted to that thread.

If you exit/closedown CL4 can you change the fan speeds using SIV?

Also, I made a new thread as I thought this may have been a separate problem.

This was and is a silly idea as all the information is the other thread matters.

Why did you fail to link to it?

I also have no idea if the coming and going is still an issue.

If you connect the 2 x SP120 to the other fan headers what get's reported?

Post a new screen shot that shows the tool tip after connecting them.

What happens if you move the two NF fans to the other fan connector?

Post a new screen shot that shows the tool tip after moving them.

is this program difficult to understand and setup why the following user got stressed

does this software shows what are the volts used by the AIO cooler fans and pump if yes please enlighten me...

thanks

1. It's difficult to know what you wish to achieve from your post, please enlighten me...
  2. If you find SIV too difficult the solution is simple, don't use SIV :idea:.
  3. This video clearly shows why it's important to RTFM :roll:. Further expecting the [Network] pages to work when the system is not connected to a network is rather surprising.
  4. SIV was designed to provide a vast amount of information for "geeks", most of this is of little interest to most who just wish to see their AIO information.
  5. AFAIK the only fan controller that reports the voltage supplied to the fans is the NZXT GRID+ V2 and SIV does report this along with the current and power.
  6. From the screen shot in post above surely it's obvious that SIV reports AIO Cooler Fans.

Archived