Corsair Community

Corsair Link not detecting H115i and RM850i

irfan.rafeeq88

Hello,

I just built my new system with an i7 7700k and an Asus Maximus iX Hero. I installed the latest Corsair Link software for my Corsair H115i and RM850i PSU but both of them are not getting detected. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device drivers but to no avail. These two devices are connected to the ROG EXT (8 pin) and USB 2.0 header (10-1 pin) which I believe should not be an issue as both the devices do not have more than 4 to 5 pins to be connected. I have no other USB 2.0 headers.

Please advise as I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 and I believe the Corsair Link software itself is buggy. I want to have control over my pump and fans but its very difficult at the moment.

Post some debug information

After trying the regedit fix posted in some of the forums, I still couldnt get it to work. Finally and I changed the header for H115i to the ROG EXT USB (9 pin) and it started working. I guess its the motherboard headers not being sufficient. It only has one and shares the same with ROG EXT header. I have connected my RM850i to this ROG EXT (8 pin header) and it doesnt work. Any ideas or should I get any of the NZXT USB header extension hub?

Archived