Corsair Community

topre switches?

nullsign

You should. If you did, it would be the most popular keyboard bar none. Of course you would have to raise your prices. But I really think after people felt these keys, they would be blown away. I'm typing this from a Topre keyboard right now. Its incredible.

• Corsair Employees
You should. If you did, it would be the most popular keyboard bar none. Of course you would have to raise your prices. But I really think after people felt these keys, they would be blown away. I'm typing this from a Topre keyboard right now. Its incredible.

I don't doubt that they make good switches and I would like to get one for personal use. I had the luxury to try one at Computex last year and it felt amazing, but I do not foresee Corsair using their switches.

Corsair would never use Topre.. Cherry is mainstream. Its unfortunate.. Topre is hands down the best swtich I've ever felt. If it wasn't for their RGB software seriously lacking like every other keyboard maker, unlike Corsair/Razer, They would be a major player. Especially with their adjustable actuation points. I just don't like that every keyboard uses Cherry switches. I digress.. :(

• Corsair Employees
Corsair would never use Topre.. Cherry is mainstream. Its unfortunate.. Topre is hands down the best swtich I've ever felt. If it wasn't for their RGB software seriously lacking like every other keyboard maker, unlike Corsair/Razer, They would be a major player. Especially with their adjustable actuation points. I just don't like that every keyboard uses Cherry switches. I digress.. :(

The adjustable actuation points is kind of cool and the topre switch does indeed feel nice, at least when I first tried it. I am not sure if it was a feeling of a brand new switch or just something entirely different. I will however try to get my hands on one for an analysis.

Archived