Corsair Community

CUE v 2.11.115 is out

festyr

I like the new update. Having the profile list going from top to bottom in the left panel is sooooooo much better and nicer than the old horizontal at the top. I am terrible at making profiles but it sucked when you have a couple of profiles you are using to test things and need to change but had to do that horizontal scroll to find them. Now the list is right there just click on your current profile to get out of the editing screen and there is a nice list of all your profiles.

I know there will never be a fix for the update button, but could we at least lose it so those new to the software don't get frustrated by it? Every new update I read there is at least a page worth of people complaining the update button doesn't work. All that is doing is turning people off the software and essentially the products, since the products will not work without the software (at least for me that was the case, I needed to borrow a friend's keyboard and mouse so I could download the software to use the Corsair products).

The only little thing I wish CUE 2 had was being able to turn all the tabs transparent at once and not having to go to each profile and change it to transparent. Also it should have a highly advance AI that can read my mind and take the ideas in my head and turn them into profiles for me, cause I am terrible at creating things.

I though the profile grouping was going to work as follows; Create a profile group name P-Group-1 and create profiles and stuff some in there, then create a new profile group name P-Group-2, create new profiles and stuff some in there... Either way there's no efficiency that will come from this or the 2.11 kind of grouping.

Before there was an already viewable list of profiles at the top with a horizontal scroll bar I could use to scroll among the profiles, if I am editing actions with the selected profile and select another profile the action window stays open and I can continue with editing the newly select profile.

But after the update it displays the active profile at the top, when you select that profile a list opens after a second (due to a little GUI lag that all mouse software has that ive tried) and you get a verticle list of all other profiles that open (I don't understand how this is more efficient). If I am editing the actions to the selected profile and want to change profiles I have to select the active profile wait for the list of other profiles to open while it closes the actions window I was working on, select a new profile and hit actions to start looking at or editing the newly selected profile (this also reduces efficiency).

However aesthetically pleasing it may seem; this profile grouping actually adds a negative functionality in my opinion since it takes extra steps look at, change, and edit profiles.

I have bold expression sometimes, I know you guys work hard to make a great product, and I don't really think you guys are dumb but for a little humor:

[ame]

[/ame]

The only little thing I wish CUE 2 had was being able to turn all the tabs transparent at once and not having to go to each profile and change it to transparent. Also it should have a highly advance AI that can read my mind and take the ideas in my head and turn them into profiles for me, cause I am terrible at creating things.

Mind reading AI coming soon in CUE 3!

Archived