Corsair Community

All my actions stopped working for any profile

It seems all my actions I made so far has stopped working, it started last night but I was tired and went to sleep and forgot about it till I tried playing a game just now.

I tried creating another action and it wont work either, just not sure what can be happening.

It seems all my actions I made so far has stopped working, it started last night but I was tired and went to sleep and forgot about it till I tried playing a game just now.

I tried creating another action and it wont work either, just not sure what can be happening.

Since things used to work, and you haven't told us you made any changes, then perhaps it is a glitch. (Those pesky cosmic rays!) Try stopping CUE and restarting it.

What operating system are you running?

What version of CUE are you running?

Open Device Manager and make sure "Corsair composite...input device" is under HID and Corsair Bus is under System Devices.

I'm running windows 10 pro 64bit

I don't see anything 'Corsair' under 'mice and other pointing devices' where I did rightclick each to view properties, one was ligitech and the others were Microsoft corp - but I do see 'Corsair Bus' under System Devices

Since things used to work' date=' and you haven't told us you made any changes, then perhaps it is a glitch. (Those pesky cosmic rays!) Try stopping CUE and restarting it.[/quote']

the only change I made was connecting a 2nd monitor where I did start having issues with CUE GUI acting weird but I just reciently turned that monitor off and restarted my PC. when it booted back up my main monitor looked like it had an odd resolution set but everything was normal so I opened my Radeon settings and turned off 'virtual super resolution' and that set my screen to normal.

After doing this everything went back to normal with the mouse and CUE software, and I can use all the actions I set previously. Sooo weird stuff I guess

Archived