Corsair Community

Scimitar problem with mouse button 4

Edgoroe

Hello, I recently purchased this mouse and i am having trouble using the mouse button 4(directly under mousewheel) i have it set to page forward as that is what i have always used for my push to talk. This works for a little while but after holding it down the curser freezes and seems to change to a profile with low dpi, but i can still use that button as push to talk afterwords, but it always resets my dpi unless i change profile and then switch back. Is this a glitch or will this button always do something other than what i set it to?

• 3 months later...
Hello, I recently purchased this mouse and i am having trouble using the mouse button 4(directly under mousewheel) i have it set to page forward as that is what i have always used for my push to talk. This works for a little while but after holding it down the curser freezes and seems to change to a profile with low dpi, but i can still use that button as push to talk afterwords, but it always resets my dpi unless i change profile and then switch back. Is this a glitch or will this button always do something other than what i set it to?

I have the exact same problem, please let me know if you found a fix, it's very annoying.

Archived