Corsair Community

AM4 bracket- no clear ship date?

norcon

Well, people getting shipping notices means they most likely exist at least. Mine is still pending, so I now have a choice.... have faith this will both work and be delivered soon and not return my H115i on the 2nd (the end of my 30 day window) or return it and order something else. Would have been an easier decision if I hadn't already purchased extra 140mm fans for a push-pull configuration.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, people getting shipping notices means they most likely exist at least. Mine is still pending, so I now have a choice.... have faith this will both work and be delivered soon and not return my H115i on the 2nd (the end of my 30 day window) or return it and order something else. Would have been an easier decision if I hadn't already purchased extra 140mm fans for a push-pull configuration.

maybe give corsair a quick call/e-mail and explain about the "30 day window" and being unable to test anything because of the delay with the AM4 bracket and see what they come up with and then go from there, refund or hold onto your H115i better to know exactly where you stand if the product isn't working then to wait and find out when its too late.

Better late than never I guess. It shouldn't have been late at all though, and while it isn't corsair's fault at all, I think the whole clamping force thing is down to manufacturers being careless about AMD Ryzen

This is what I got sent on the 5th March but was in my junk mail though

"We here at CORSAIR continue to work to fulfil orders for our complimentary AM4 Hydro Series mounting bracket for AMD Ryzen CPUs, following high demand from all around the world.

We are pleased to announce that we expect most outstanding orders of the AM4 bracket to ship to pre-order customers in early April. As such, you should expect an update on your order's shipping status on or before April 7th.

As a reminder, the free AM4 bracket is only needed if you are using a CORSAIR Hydro Series H50, H55, H75, H80i v2 (H80i GT), H90, H100i v2 (H100i GTX), H105, H110i GTX or H115 CPU cooler. If you are using a CORSAIR H60, H110i or H100i, these coolers ship with a fully compatible AM4 mounting bracket included in the box.

Thank you for your patience"

I see they've update corsair link and it still doesn't read the rx480 temp. WTF are they playing at.

I suspect it's AMD who should fix their code, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=897958. Either way Corsair should be seen to be visibly addressing this issue.

BTW Geil DDR3 3000Mhz must be incorrect as Ryzen does not support DDR3

No it's the version of cpuzsdk corsair are using. Newest which supports AMD is 1.78.1 corsair are using 1.77. All the other monitoring software has the correct readings but nothing on Corsair link.

Are you talking about the CPU or GPU temperature? 1.77 is not even a CPUID SDK version number :confused:.

AMD Ryzen CPU temperature reporting is 100% down to Corsair being incompetent and feel you should have read http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=896054 before making your ambiguous post after my comment.

HWM is a GUI application and CL4 is a WIN32 service and I suspect the issue with the AMD drivers is only when the ATIADL API is used from a WIN32 service.

Further when I rename cpuidsdk.dll then start CL 4.6.0.86 all my motherboard fans are not reported, but my 4 x GTX 980 are. This means that CL4 is directly using NVAPI rather than using the CPUID SDK, so may well also not be using it for AMD GPUs.

Try renaming C:\Program Files (x86)\CorsairLink4\cpuidsdk.dll to cpuidsdk-checkbeforeyoupost.dll and see what happens on your system.

Welp, after another call to Corsair They are now saying that Europe has started to send out brackets but the US region has NOT rec'd any brackets yet. They are supposedly arriving today or tomorrow for US distribution, with a ship to customer date a couple of days after arrival, so sometime this week. This is contrary to what I was told over the phone beginning of last week (saying they'd ship by last Friday the 31st) so don't go holding your breath anyone.

My bracket shipped today as well. For free. I ordered on 3/31/17. TX, USA. No complaints on my end, but this thread had me very worried!!!

I'm sorry to everyone who pre-ordered a while back and had to wait so long. BUT for people who are considering ordering soon, don't worry about "If I don't pay mine won't ship as soon." I mean if you need it ASAP I guess do expedited shipping, but USPS standard should be to TX from Cali in max 6 days.

My bracket shipped today as well. For free. I ordered on 3/31/17. TX, USA. No complaints on my end, but this thread had me very worried!!!

I'm sorry to everyone who pre-ordered a while back and had to wait so long. BUT for people who are considering ordering soon, don't worry about "If I don't pay mine won't ship as soon." I mean if you need it ASAP I guess do expedited shipping, but USPS standard should be to TX from Cali in max 6 days.

3/31 ? Guess they skipped the previous 30 days to ship yours

Not only have I had to wait, which is okay, stuff happens, I had to pay $10 for my bracket... it wouldn't let me use the code for a free one and now I've come to discover that the bracket only cost $5. Come on corsair... I ordered mine on February 28th and still haven't been processed. I'm sure I'm not alone too.

Archived