Corsair Community

kinda lost with macro

tufgriz

So I am trying to setup a few macros that run as long as I am holding a button down but cant seem to find the right settings in the cue software. when I am editing I dont have the wrench and screwdriver that I have seen others have in videos. The previous version of cue that I was using worked great, but I just did a fresh install and the newest version is what has me stumped. Thanks Newest version of the cue software using a corsair strafe keyboard

So I am trying to setup a few macros that run as long as I am holding a button down but cant seem to find the right settings in the cue software. when I am editing I dont have the wrench and screwdriver that I have seen others have in videos. The previous version of cue that I was using worked great, but I just did a fresh install and the newest version is what has me stumped. Thanks Newest version of the cue software using a corsair strafe keyboard

1. Bring CUE to foreground.
  2. Click primary mouse button ("left") on picture of keyboard at top of screen.
  3. Click left mouse on "ACTIONS" at left of screen.
  4. Click left mouse on plus (+) to add an action.

At this point, I see the MACRO area at the bottom of the screen, as this is the default action type. The wrench (with screwdriver) icon is present, as seen below from CUE 2.10.71:

attachment.php?attachmentid=28052&stc=1&d=1488603412

wrench.thumb.png.9400d68c425778d1d2a88902e6ea4d60.png

Archived