Corsair Community

AM4 Mounting brackets FINALLY available for FREE

Doom2pro

http://www.corsair.com/ryzen

Check bottom of page for coupon code (CORSAIRAM4BR) regular price $4.99... Limited time only, already ordered mine!

Apply this discount code when prompted during checkout to order your AM4 bracket for free.

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only, while supplies last. Available in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, finnland, france, Ireland Italy, lux, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Must be logged in to apply the promo code, limit one per customer.

• Administrators
Is the code ALREADY invalid 20 minutes later? What the hell?
Are you logged into your store account, or attempting to order it as a guest? I believe it can only be used on a store account.

Also:

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only and while supplies last. Available in the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. Limit one per customer.

I could now preorder the bracket on the eu shop. I used the code to get the discount and choose the free shipping option. After i placed the order i got an email about the order pending for further review and that i should call a 1-888 number to the corsair webstore. What is that about? Saw some guys on reddit got the same email. Do i have to call or will the bracket ship anyway because it cant be a payment issue since it was free.

Apply this discount code when prompted during checkout to order your AM4 bracket for free.

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only, while supplies last. Available in US, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Must be logged in to apply the promo code, limit one per customer.

Doesn't look so.

OK - this works, as long as you're logged in to your shop account.

Wonder why they wouldn't say anything about this until now? I don't see an NDA preventing them from saying "yeah, we're going to support AM4".

Nevermind now. Ordered the bracket, and I'm happy.

PSA for all those who have ordered the AM4 bracket and received an email that says:

"Your order # xxxxxxxxx is on hold, pending further review.

"To help us process your order as soon as possible please speak with a webstore representative at 1-888-222-4346 ext. 704, Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Residents outside of the United States can call this number free of charge via Skype."

that is only because it is a preorder item on backorder. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CALL and wait on hold as I did this morning. the item will ship when available. there is no request for proof of purchase for MOBO, CPU or cooler as is required by other cooler manufactures.

Thank you Corsair.

are you logged into your store account, or attempting to order it as a guest? I believe it can only be used on a store account.

Also:

still has no answers how can i get this am4 mounting bracket

I live in turkey. But corsair doesn't support turkey but corsair product selling in our country. But has no free ship and free am4 mounting bracket. Thats big issue for customer.

take some example free ship world wide am4support.

Create a ticket via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and I suspect they will help. Remember to attach the original cooler invoice.

hi red-ray.

that corsair support answer. it is joke :D corsair shortly say h115 old and junk :D

' Created By: Jamey TS (3/2/2017 7:54 AM)

Hello,

For all Ryzen information please view the link below. For other coolers not mentioned, including regional, custom, or legacy cooling products, CORSAIR has no plan to enable AM4 compatibility at this time.

http://www.corsair.com/ryzen '

hi red-ray.

that corsair support answer. it is joke :D corsair shortly say h115 old and junk :D

' Created By: Technical Support Rep (3/2/2017 7:54 AM)

Hello,

For all Ryzen information please view the link below. For other coolers not mentioned, including regional, custom, or legacy cooling products, CORSAIR has no plan to enable AM4 compatibility at this time.

The reply is far from helpful, but as you failed to specify what you specified I can't comment objectively.

That said the latest reply to my ticket #6894384 is total c**p as are most of the earlier ones. I get the impression it's the speed rather than the quality that is the metric the support guys are measured against.

At times I feel all of the CL4 managers, CL4 developers and Corsair support staff need to be RMAed :bigeyes:.

BTW when compared to the H110i the H115i is junk, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=796027 for the reasons.

The reply is far from helpful, but as you failed to specify what you specified I can't comment objectively.

That said the latest reply to my ticket #6894384 is total c**p as are most of the earlier ones. I get the impression it's the speed rather than the quality that is the metric the support guys are measured against.

At times I feel all of the CL4 managers, CL4 developers and Corsair support staff need to be RMAed :bigeyes:.

BTW when compared to the H110i the H115i is junk, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=796027 for the reasons.

Hi red-ray.

ı write first

'Hi Corsair Customer technical support team. I have a corsair h115i cpu cooler. I am need AM4 Mounting brackets , so how can ı get this brackets for free ?

thanks for helping.'

and than customer support write this answers

' Created By: Jamey TS (3/2/2017 7:54 AM)

Hello,

and ı type again this

' Created By: Serkan Dağlı (3/2/2017 12:21 PM)

ı already view the link. ı live in turkey but corsair doesnt support shipment to turkey. ı am using corsair h115i and ı added ınvoice. what does corsair has no plan to enable am4 compatibility at this time ? does it mean corsair run off support to hepl customer ?

and corsair can sent am4 kit for free. our custom not problem. because it is free part. you speak standart you said custom or legacy products :D are you kidding me ?since when h115i legacy products ?

common corsair dont make excuse ! sent my free am4 kit. like as noctua support ! '

and than customer support type again this

' Created By: Jamey TS (3/2/2017 2:11 PM)

Hello Serkan,

The H115i is our top performing unit in our current line up and is supported. It's mentioned on the link I gave you in my original comment.

"Compatible with Ryzen AM4 with additional mounting bracket:

H50

H55

H75

H80i v2 (H80i GT)

H90

H100i v2 (H100i GTX)

H105

H110i GTX

H115i"

I'll transfer your ticket to our Web Store team to see how they can best assist. '

so you can comment objectively :)

I'll transfer your ticket to our Web Store team to see how they can best assist.

In your initial statement you failed to clearly specify the issue was getting the bracket shipped to turkey I therefor feel the reply was OK.

Have the Web Store team shipped one to you?

In your initial statement you failed to clearly specify the issue was getting the bracket shipped to turkey I therefor feel the reply was OK.

Have the Web Store team shipped one to you?

not yet , ı am waiting answer.

ı dont agree with you because when looking in ticket detail , its already showing where ı live where ı from and my adress. so that, no need to say can you shippment to turkey :)

thanks.

Archived