Corsair Community

Cue and strafe rgb

ririmoroco

Hello there im facing some problem with my strafe rgb mx silent i hope someone could help me

1st want to know if cue can update my strafe without my permission mean without pressing update fimware on settings

2nd have onother problem When I got the keyboard it had red with a couple of white lights when I started my pc so create a new profile save profile to device memory but when turn on pc light is here but when the windows gui appear it turn off and come back again after the gui

Can someone please tell me how can fix this 2 probleme

Hello there im facing some problem with my strafe rgb mx silent i hope someone could help me

1st want to know if cue can update my strafe without my permission mean without pressing update fimware on settings

2nd have onother problem When I got the keyboard it had red with a couple of white lights when I started my pc so create a new profile save profile to device memory but when turn on pc light is here but when the windows gui appear it turn off and come back again after the gui

Can someone please tell me how can fix this 2 probleme

1) Yes you can from within CUE2. Current version is 1.05 I think.

2) In standard you have a couple of standard lightning effects, you can select which you prefer. When rebooting it should default to select effect. Also under advanced you need to Import effect. It needs then to be in advanced mode to have any effect when you recycle PC or reboot. It then becomes default lightning effect under advanced.

Hope this helps.

1) Yes you can from within CUE2. Current version is 1.05 I think.

2) In standard you have a couple of standard lightning effects, you can select which you prefer. When rebooting it should default to select effect. Also under advanced you need to Import effect. It needs then to be in advanced mode to have any effect when you recycle PC or reboot. It then becomes default lightning effect under advanced.

Hope this helps.

Think you dont understand exactly what said

1 dont want too update my strafe just want too know if cue 2 cant update automaticly without my permission bqz when installed cue 2 run into some issue

2 already saved profile too default lightning but when reboot pc just a few second after the light turn off and quickly come back again its like 2 seconds before with default lightning it was fine

Think you dont understand exactly what said

1 dont want too update my strafe just want too know if cue 2 cant update automaticly without my permission bqz when installed cue 2 run into some issue

2 already saved profile too default lightning but when reboot pc just a few second after the light turn off and quickly come back again its like 2 seconds before with default lightning it was fine

From what I understand only the top range K95 has 3 set's of device memory.

Meaning you could run your lightning effect without CUE installed. If you could post a picture what you are trying to do. Picture speak a thousand words.

Device memory you define the meaning.

cue 2 cant update automaticly No

From what I understand only the top range K95 has 3 set's of device memory.

Meaning you could run your lightning effect without CUE installed. If you could post a picture what you are trying to do. Picture speak a thousand words.

Device memory you define the meaning.

cue 2 cant update automaticly No

yes i know listen to me exactly so you understand what want tell you

when boot computer the light on the keyboard light up after one second when windows logo loading screen appear the keyboard turn off the light and quickly come back

before when just got the keyboard it wasnt doiing that just after i changed the light in device memory for other one got this issue

i hope you can help me

yes i know listen to me exactly so you understand what want tell you

when boot computer the light on the keyboard light up after one second when windows logo loading screen appear the keyboard turn off the light and quickly come back

before when just got the keyboard it wasnt doiing that just after i changed the light in device memory for other one got this issue

i hope you can help me

Mine doe it also 2 times. During boot up Keyboard goes dead for a second or so (black no power on LED).

This is even before I see Windows logon screen.

Once I log in I still have a white keyboard till Cue2 (latest) loads then I get my lighting effect. Hope this helps :D:

You are not alone.

Archived