Corsair Community

Help wanted using CUE1 Strafe RGB keyboard.

Marmite_II

Hi

I need some help.

I want keys 1,2,3 and 4 on same color. (White)

When i press key 1 should light up to a different color (Blue) and fades away over 1 sec or so.

It then should return to default color (White). (This is to make sure I pressed the right key during gaming.)

Cue 2 does not work for me for some reason. (Z270 chipset)

What happens when you install CUE 2?

It would be best to get it resolved as CUE 1 is no longer supported.

Hi does not work. Uninstalled it a couple of times and reinstalled it.

LIghtning effects work worked till reboot of PC happenes then no more.

The Keyboard effects tried to import them nothing worked.

Installed Version 1 of CUE every thing works.

Don't know if this related with latest Z270 motherboards.

Don't import profiles as some of them are fairly old which do not work with the newer CUE versions. Use the standard preset lighting effects or create your own lighting effects and see whether or not they still work.

If the keyboard stays on its saved static profile, CUE is having trouble communicating with the keyboard.

If the keyboard is blank and advanced mode is enabled, you will need to create your own lighting effects.

Don't import profiles as some of them are fairly old which do not work with the newer CUE versions. Use the standard preset lighting effects or create your own lighting effects and see whether or not they still work.

If the keyboard stays on its saved static profile, CUE is having trouble communicating with the keyboard.

If the keyboard is blank and advanced mode is enabled, you will need to create your own lighting effects.

Ok have it working.

1) Disabled SDK, untick.

2) Changed Polling Rate.

Keyboard started working, did a couple of restarts every time my Keyboard works.

Imported profile in advanced mode , it works restart after restart.

Don't know if SDK caused problems or not? :biggrin:

It's likely the polling rate change made it work again. Enable the SDK again and see whether the issue reappears.

It's a bit odd to see you needing to change the polling rate for a modern platform.

I accidentel tick SDK , the keyboard stops working.

Need two type of interventions.

1) need to untick SDK

2) Play around with pooling rate. Till keyboard works, then select 1000ms pooling rate.

Tried it on USB2 as well USB3, both do the same. To get keyboard going need to do 1 and 2 steps.

I only have USB3 at back for mouse and keyboard.

Archived