Corsair Community

CUE 2 Manual

dwbarnett

Hi are there any plans for Corsair to produce a comprehensive CUE 2 manual as they had in version 1?

Yes, I have watched the quick and silent tutorial vids that were done.

Yes, I have viewed the unauthorized manual as well. I see many screenshots, but no textual descriptions I would think a manual would contain. Just not too sure how to interpret those screens in a procedural manner.

Caveat, not running CUE 2 at this time, wanting to have a good handle on the software before switching. Some things I want to try and accomplish, which so far, doesn't seem possible in CUE; one of the main reasons I purchased my K70 RGB in the first place. If I can understand the workings of the software better, perhaps I can figure out a work around.

I am very appreciative of everyone's efforts in creating tutorials etc. Just hasn't clicked for me yet.

Thanks

David

Hmm...Ok inheritance, as mentioned above, I have looked at that manual several times. Perhaps because I'm viewing it on an Ipad, explains why I cant seem to read it properly. I just see screenshots. If I'm missong something let me know please.

I'll also continue searching youtube etc, to see if there have been any updated cue 2 tutorials...with sound. There were several cue 1 tutorials, that helped enhance Corsair's manual.

That's great you folks have this down pat, can do these amazing lighting effects with the keyboard. Kudos to you etall. I'm trying to learn as well, I just need something a little more step by step, rather than short silent vids and screenshots.

Thanks for takng the time to post the link, been there numerous times.

Best,

David

dont view it on an ipad, google docs doesn't play well on ipads. Im working on a PDF version that might work better globally but pdfs come with their own issues.

Have you watched krazykids tutorials?? http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=161163

Because other then that idk of anyone else that's made anything worth watching. There arent many and most are ehhhh?

and it's called the Official Unofficial Manual, not unauthorised... idk what your talking about if you dont lol. ;):

Im semi authorised.

Edit: PS: Try the google doc and word apps if you haven't already.

Thanks inheritance, greatly appreciated. I did d/l the ios version of google docs,but I cant figure out how to get in guide d/l for viewing there.

I'll try viewing on my desktop, that should help me see things better I hope.

Do you think if I d/l the guide to the ios google docs app, it will display correctly?

If so, how do I get your guide into the app.

Thank You again, for your patience and hard work

Best,

David

EDIT Ahh, just reopened the doc. Since I had the google doc app loaded on ipad, it automatically loaded. I can see all the text now.

Thank You

Archived