Corsair Community

Is it possible to bind a key to switch profiles while still being usable? (k70 Rapid)

Hello everyone... first post here and I got a question... I'm using the k70 RGB Rapidfire btw

I'm working on an overwatch profile. The theme of this profile is for Lucio... basically I have 2 profiles, one for speed, and one for heal... I press shift and it switches between the 2. I didn't realize until I tried it out in a custom game where my shift ability wasn't working because shift was bound to a profile switch. Is there anyway to make it so that shift is bound to a profile switch while still allowing shift to work normally?

Thanks in advance

You will need to create two macros for this. One will be a macro to press shift, the other will switch the profiles.

Basically, set one up as a macro to press shift. THEN bind it to the shift key. Now create a profile switching macro but don't bind it. Finally, set the second action of the shift macro to trigger the profile switch.

You will be able to use shift as a single press, and it will switch the profile as you do it. You will need this setup on both.

SO you wont be able to hold down shift like you might need for chat, but you also wont be switching back and forth between speed and heal like you would be if you set it to repeat continuously (which is how you can get it to work for Soldier 76).

Just an extra thought - the Aurora program uses the Corsair CUE SDK and will give you Overwatch lighting affect that happen automatically with input directly from the game.

I am currently using it while i finish my own Overwatch profiles, but I may just stick with it because there's automatic hero profile switching.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived