Corsair Community

H110i GT RMA'd by local supplier for H110i

Icicle666

Good Day all,

I hope I can get some answers, I recently had to send my H110i GT in for RMA as the pump would only run at 250RPM and never more.

The local supplier then swapped it out for me but they sent me a H110i.

Is there a major performance difference between the H110i and the H110i GT ?

They say I can send it back if I am not happy as long as I don't use it but I have been out of a pc for 3 weeks and I am really having withdrawals now ... haha

Can anyone tell me the difference between the two coolers ?

All advice would be most appreciated

Regards

~R

The H110i is basically the same as the H110iGT and has a later firmware revision.

I expect they are identical in terms of performance and if anything the H110i will have better firmware.

If my H110iGT failed I would be happy to get a H110i

The H110i is basically the same as the H110iGT and has a later firmware revision.

I expect they are identical in terms of performance and if anything the H110i will have better firmware.

If my H110iGT failed I would be happy to get a H110i

That is good news, I was worried they changed the coldplate in the block as from what I understand there were different OEMS

The cold plate being different is what worried me, because that will cause there to be a performance difference

I suspect not, but I would need to see the two cooler cold plates next to each other to sensibly comment. If there is a suspect it's a tiny difference.

I don't recall any posts about a H110i not working as well as a H110iGT.

Archived