Corsair Community

Keycaps on k70 rgb

Use1090

Damn, I cant add the keys to my cart, stating there was a problem. Yet when I select the STRAFE 104 key set (CH-8970027), it states it was successfully added.

Looks like we may be stuck with with current font, whether we like it or not.

Being that these are Cherry switches, aren't there other companies that make a standard, illuminated key set... somewhere? WASDkeyboard sets seem to be non-illuminated compatible only. While they have what appears to be a tinted-clear set, I don't think it would work well with these keyboards.

Damn, I cant add the keys to my cart, stating there was a problem. Yet when I select the STRAFE 104 key set (CH-8970027), it states it was successfully added.

Looks like we may be stuck with with current font, whether we like it or not.

Being that these are Cherry switches, aren't there other companies that make a standard, illuminated key set... somewhere? WASDkeyboard sets seem to be non-illuminated compatible only. While they have what appears to be a tinted-clear set, I don't think it would work well with these keyboards.

Try http://www.maxkeyboard.com/ansi-layout-custom-backlight-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html they have lots of different options and you can specify 6.5 unit spacebar bottom row that Corsair use.

They do ANSI and ISO layouts and you can even use your own font design via either Inkscape or Illustrator should you so wish.

Best

Wulf

Archived