Corsair Community

K95 software is bad

norbertf58

I got the K95 to replace my K30 that replace a G710 and on and on since 1986! I think that your software is overbuild for a different type of clients! It’s very bad for me and creates problems. I just want macro keys for text insert without f@#$ delay (why set the delay as default)and one color on the keyboard. The keys are great that is why I spend over $200 for this keyboard. I’m really disappointed with your software! I will not enumerate the problems I got lately to keep my pressure low, but do something! I just got out of COD BO3 because I couldn't change weapon. I restarted my pc and now its working again.

An unofficial CUE 2 manual can be found below, It should help you understand the software limitations and User Interface;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18q4il6BLYNWfdifiPuOn-jrCwKphpar9b0Q7fK9YgRY/edit

While it may be advanced, Allowing a large amount of possibilities is better than providing limited and basic features that are already expected from "gaming" class keyboards at this price range.

Archived