Corsair Community

Corsair Link Showing Incorrect Temps On H100i GTX

TheOriginalGreg

Just recently updated my build. Switched to a new motherboard (Asus z270 Tuf Mark1), and now Corsair Link refuses to show the proper CPU temperature. At 1% load it shows the temp as 25.1°C, and at 99% load it shows it as 25.3°C. This obviously isn't correct. I have uninstalled all other fan control/temp sensor polling software, to see if that helped, but it does not. When installed, Real Temp was showing high 20s for idle, and low 70s under load. I've also disabled Qfan control in the bios, and have tried multiple USB cables to connect the pump to the motherboard. I know this seems to be an ongoing problem with the AIO coolers and Corsair Link, but any help would really be appreciated.

It seems that CL4 does not yet have support for the new Z270 chipset motherboards or Kaby Bridge CPUs, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=886004

Again I would be interested to know how my SIV utility (V5.15 or later) does and it would be good if you posted all three of the initial + Menu->Tools->Sensor Debug + Menu->Tools->Hardware Status so I can check.

Archived