Corsair Community

What's wrong with my K65?

Eggrole

My K65 LUX RGB is not working to the extent I would like it to. The keys work just fine, the keys light up in their default red and white configuration, but CUE refuses to recognize the keyboard. No matter what, I'm always stuck with the DEMO K95 RGB keyboard option on CUE2. and the profiles never apply to my keyboard. I've searched on the forums and FAQ's for a solution to my problem, but none of them work, and there aren't a ton of explanations for it that I completely understand. I even tried going back to CUE1, it still doesn't recognize my keyboard nor does it let me change the colors on it. What's going on? Should I send my keyboard back? Is there something I'm missing or not doing?

Does Windows correctly identify the keyboard as a Corsair K65 LUX RGB Gaming Keyboard in Devices and Printers?

Upload the latest log generated by CUE as it may provide a clue as to what's preventing CUE from seeing it.

The log can be found here;

%localappdata%\Corsair\CUE\logs

If that doesnt work, Hold ESC key and unplug the keyboard and continue to hold the key. Then plug in the keyboard again and release the key. Give it a few seconds and it should detect the keyboard properly.

I actually wonder what that does exactly. Does it just wipe any stored profiles, or des it like reset the firmware or whatever?

Archived