Corsair Community

Obsidian Series 750D I/O Panel

wando

All,

I was hopeful someone might be able to offer any advice on how I might

be able to get an Obsidian Series 750D I/O Panel (CC-8930173) to or in Australia.

Parts at this component level are troublesome to source in country.

The main (Front & Centre) power button has failed.

At present I'm jumping off the Power/Reset SW mobo pins.

Not what I would consider a long term solution.

3rd party tactile switches will work but not optimal..

More than happy to pay for the part and freight.

Any advice or assistance would be much appreciated.

regards

Toasted,

Thanks for the reply, yes I have raised a ticket with Corsair.

But thanks for the information I didn't realise I had 2 years warranty with the OEM.

I'd better edit that ticket...

Thanks again.

Hi,

I actually registered on here to ask the same question. Im also in Australia and my case is out of the warranty period (2.5 years old). I too have been struggling to get the I/O panel. Corsair suppliers will only supply the part if i bought the case from them. Sadly the case was an eBay purchase and i dont recall the seller, though i did buy it new.

As I recall when i bought my case i registered on this forum way back in 2014, and at that time corsair george admitted there was a problem with the front panel I/O (USB ports were flaky and loose as and Audio ports were nonfunctional as i recall).

then there was a exchange program put in place for a period. naturally I missed the boat by a few days, oh well. I should probably see if i can source the revised parts (which should be the full USB3.0 version to sort out my hokey ports before i sell the old girl as I'm downsizing to the 380t right now.

Archived