Corsair Community

[CUE 2] [Bug] [Major] Dropdown menu's do not display any items

Maniaknl

Like the title says, the dropdown does give visual feedback that it's in a collapsed state but the collapsed box with the options are not shown.

Workaround for selecting an option:

When the dropdown turns yellow (collapsed state) you can use the scrollwheel of your mouse to iterate through all the options.

This is not ideal because i need to scroll through all the dropdown elements to see what options/items they contain.

using CUE 2.8.70

=== EDIT ===:

When writing this post I had CUE2 open on my 2nd monitor, the issue is gone when I open CUE2 on my primary monitor, when I drag CUE2 back to my 2nd monitor the issue is back.

With this knowledge I would want to change the “impact” of this issue to minor

Capture_010517_030258_PM.jpg

Yeah, Corsair James posted about some specific issues with multiple monitors. I do have 2 monitors myself but I never had any issue for example.

Do your monitors have a different resolution perhaps? I think that's one of the main issues if I recall right, mine are both 1920x1080 for example.

Yeah, Corsair James posted about some specific issues with multiple monitors. I do have 2 monitors myself but I never had any issue for example.

Do your monitors have a different resolution perhaps? I think that's one of the main issues if I recall right, mine are both 1920x1080 for example.

Hello, my resolution is 1920x1200.

Archived