Corsair Community

H100i V2 - Problem

kusanagi89

Hello people! How are you? I have two problems with this program Corsair Link 4, the first is that in cooler of the watercooling Corsair H100i V2 I figure it does not walk, that is to say it has 0 rpm, and the second is that when updating the bios of the mother Asus Maximus VIII Hero me The section and the temperature of the mother in Corsair Link 4 program are no longer displayed:

DCA.jpg

Another thing I'm looking for is that in the Asus Al Suite 3 program, I find the following:

2C7.jpg

F84.jpg

Figure that all fans are at 0 RPM.

Anyone know how I can solve these problems? From already thank you very much! Happy new year and greetings!

Looking at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118371 you should not run AI Suite and CL4 at the same time :asskick:

At a guess you have the H100iV2 plugged into the CPU_FAN header and failed to disable fan control. You need to do this so the H100iV2 get's the constant +12 volts it needs operate as designed.

As for the missing motherboard information I could comment further if you run my SIV utility and attached all three of the initial + [status] + [sensors] screen shots.

How many case fans to you have and which headers are they connected to?

You should use .PNG rather than .JPG for screen images and only attach the program image rather than the whole screen (Press Alt/PrtSc).

Thank you red-ray! I have the following configuration:

Microprocessor: Intel I7 6700K

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200Mhz

HDD: Western Digital Cavial Black 1TB

Power Supply: Corsair RM850X

Case: Corsair Graphite 760t Black

The Case has the front panel cables and also has these:

http://media.bestofmicro.com/D/G/443716/gallery/corsair_760t_fan-leads_w_300.jpg

The two front fans and a back fan of the case I have connected them to those 3 cables that appear in the image, the thicker cable, sata power, I have it connected to a direct SATA cable of the power supply.

Are the front and rear fans cables connected directly to the motherboard or to these 3 cables that come in the case? Or where do I connect them?

I am sending you a screenshot of your SIV program:

SIV_Screenshot.png

Those cables are to allow your case fans to be controlled bt the fan controller built in to the case. The cooler fans should either be connected to the cooler pump housing and controlled by Link or connected to the cpu_fan and cpu_opt headers on your motherboard and controlled by Fan Xpert.

The two front fans and a back fan of the case I have connected them to those 3 cables that appear in the image, the thicker cable, sata power, I have it connected to a direct SATA cable of the power supply.

Are the front and rear fans cables connected directly to the motherboard or to these 3 cables that come in the case? Or where do I connect them?

When the fans are connected to those cables their speed can't be reported by any program such as CL4 or SIV. AFAIK they go to the case fan controller and I would not use them at all. I would plug all the case fans into the motherboard fan headers then expect SIV will then report their speed and CL4 should/may.

I would connect the two radiator fans to the H100iV2 so that either CL4 or SIV could control their speed. Needless to say I use SIV to control all my systems rather than CL4.

After doing this press the [status] button to get to the [status] panel then [sensors] to get to the [sensors] panel.

Again if you choose to use ASUS AI Suite/Fan Xpert then you should not try and use CL4 or SIV. Running CL4 + SIV at the same time should be fine.

Archived