Corsair Community

H115i Pump Noise?

Omie

Does anyone know if the H115i makes noticeable pump noise? As in a buzzing/rattling/whining sound? I've been hearing a lot of reviews on Newegg that has to do with the pump being noisy and have seen a lot of YouTube videos on the issue as well. Some say its the pump and others say its the stock fans.

Regardless, I have already ordered 2x ML140 Pro's to replace the stock fans of the H115i because they are just way too loud, but my H115i is still unopened so I can still return it if pump noise will be an issue.

Does anyone have the pump noise issue with their H115i?

Certainly some people do, but the only way to find out if you're in the unlucky percentile is to open it and plug in. The longer you wait, the fewer your options. If it sounds like a blender, you can rightfully return it to the vendor as defective or RMA through Corsair if the Egg people are difficult or want to charge obscene restocking fees.

Certainly some people do, but the only way to find out if you're in the unlucky percentile is to open it and plug in. The longer you wait, the fewer your options. If it sounds like a blender, you can rightfully return it to the vendor as defective or RMA through Corsair if the Egg people are difficult or want to charge obscene restocking fees.

Yeah you're right. I'm just waiting on all my PC parts to ship me before I start my build.

Archived