Corsair Community

K70 and m65 won't work correctly with the new CUE

Ozukar

So the holidays are over and I just got the Polaris MM800 from my girlfriend, excited af I plugged it in and noticed it wasn't detecting my fancy new mousmat. At first the old CUE wasn't detecting it, so I installed the new one that I didn't even knew existed, but then it wasn't detecting my K70 keyboard.

I fooled around with drivers and such, tried doing what other people were recommending, but that dit not help.. Eventually I tried the bios switch on the back, and this did make the k70 work, only now my m65 mouse started to do this stuttering kinda thing (no idea what the proper term for it is). I have spent multiple hours on this but have found nothing, and it is making me extremely frustrated and sad at the same time.. If my specs are of any help, I have the newest version of windows 10, a dual 1080p monitor setup, an I5 4440 mounted on a very basic MSI motherboard, with 8 gigs ram and a GTX 780.

All of my peripherals are from corsair, including my VOID headset and my Polaris that just completed the collection.. :[pouts:

As you have already found out the new Polaris mousepad is not detected in the older CUE 1.x because it is too old.

As for your other issues, uninstall CUE complete and re-install it from scratch (even after a restart). Then try checking for FW updates for all your devices

Archived