Corsair Community

A helping hand needed with the Corsair Scimitar

Justin_K27

I've just received my Scimitar and so far I'm in love no complaints whatsoever but I've noticed one thing I'm in need of help with. I have all of the custom keys 1-10 at least set for 1-9 on my keyboard, but for example I've been playing rainbow six siege lately and I have my grenades set to 4, usually I'll cook the grenade and hold it for a moment or two then toss it. The hotkeys aren't registering that I'm holding them it just clicks and releases. Is there a certain way you have to set up the mouse to make the buttons recognize you're holding them and not just tapping them? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!:D:

how do you have it set up right now? Which action did you use?

Right now I'm using Keystroke actions for all 1-12. I'm not sure if there is another action that will register that I'm holding a key down not just clicking and releasing. I've tried familiarizing myself with CUE from youtube videos but so far none really cover my issue

try using the actual keys instead of keystroke. You should be able to just hold it.

I have the options to use Macro, text, keystroke, shortcut, DPI, Timer, mouse and media control. Where would you assign regular keys in CUE? I'm a little new to the software but I cant seem to find it anywhere

Archived