Corsair Community

Corsair Link VBat & VCPU meaning

Trueboss345

Hello, I am seeing these 2 statistics in the Link software, what do these 2 mean? My VBat says 1.5V and 2.51 for VCPU, are these considered normal?

VBAT should be about 3 volts and it's common for CL4 to report incorrect information.

It's impossible to sensibly comment on VCPU being 2.51 volts as you have failed to add you PC specs to your profile as specified in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77167. Even with these it would be useful to know what other utilities report.

If you attached my SIV initial + Menu->Hardware->Sensor Debug screens I could comment further, Attaching the CL4 [Home] tab would also be appropriate.

Looking at the SIV screen shots I can see the Gigabyte GA-X99 Ultra Gaming has both ITE IT8620E + IT3733F sensor chips and suspect CL4 is only reporting the IT8620E and advise you to ignore those voltages.

Your H100iV2 pump speed is far too slow and I expect it's not getting the constant +12 volts it needs to operate as designed. I suspect it's connected to the CPU_OPT header, is this so or is it connected to CPU_FAN? Either way you need to disable fan control for whatever it's connected to. This may also get the H100iV2 fan speed reported.

I would expect CL4 to also be reporting your F4-3000C15Q-16GVR temperatures, but it fails to do this. Has it ever reported them?

SIV needs a few small adjustments which I will make for SIV 4.15, would you like to test a Beta release for me? It would be handy to have the SIV save files so I can test the changes. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=788225 for what I would like.

Looking at the SIV screen shots I can see the Gigabyte GA-X99 Ultra Gaming has both ITE IT8620E + IT3733F sensor chips and suspect CL4 is only reporting the IT8620E and advise you to ignore those voltages.

Your H100iV2 pump speed is far too slow and I expect it's not getting the constant +12 volts it needs to operate as designed. I suspect it's connected to the CPU_OPT header, is this so or is it connected to CPU_FAN? Either way you need to disable fan control for whatever it's connected to. This may also get the H100iV2 fan speed reported.

I would expect CL4 to also be reporting your F4-3000C15Q-16GVR temperatures, but it fails to do this. Has it ever reported them?

SIV needs a few small adjustments which I will make for SIV 4.15, would you like to test a Beta release for me? It would be handy to have the SIV save files so I can test the changes. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=788225 for what I would like.

On the motherboard I have it connected to the CPU_OPT header. When i check inside the BIOS it's on the "Normal" setting , should I be setting that to Full Speed? The other settings also has Voltage instead of PWM. And by the way on CL I have the pump setting on Quiet mode.

As for the memory, when I checked in another program like Hwinfo, it says it's not supported (TSOD). Don't know if it has a temperature sensor or not, I emailed the manufacture just to make sure.

EDIT: Actually, when I restarted Hwinfo in sensor mode, it started showing me the temps, all of them were around 35C which are pretty normal.

Archived