Corsair Community

Can't Select Profile From Taskbar Anymore???

Sonny Prince

Reinstalled my OS this week and am now using the new CUE. (been using cue for a year before that)

Almost every game I play goes through a launcher. Linking profiles on some games and trying to find the correct EXE (EVE Online for example) is impossible or takes forever. I have always just right clicked the icon in my notification area and selected the profiles manually. From what I can see this is no longer possible.?

For people who take the time and make many different profiles for many different games, that all run through launchers, like myself, this stinks.

Am I missing something or is the option to select from notifications gone for good? I really dislike the way it is now.

Sigh. One step forward 2 steps backwards. What's the point of having this crazy interface that makes all these crazy lightshows and then make it a huge PITA to actually USE the lights. Typical PC owner BS. Thanks for absolutely nothing Corsair. "Upgrading" to your new CUE has completely ruined my day. I would have never bought this keyboard. I already own a standard k65 RGB and liked it so much (beyond hating the key font) that I bought the k65 LUX RGB. Now I hate them both. Great.

Archived