Corsair Community

K95 macros keys

LauLuc

hello!

i want to purchase this new keyboard (corsair K95 RGB) and i wonder if anyone here can tell me if i can set different macros for different (active) applications on this keyboard? and not simple keyboard events, but keystrokes like CTRL+ALT+Z.

random example: G7 macro key in MS WORD to emulate "CTRL+Z" but in MS EXCEL to emulate "CTRL+F" and so on...

thank you!

Yes, you can. You simply need to setup the automatic profile switch when setting up the profile (linking the application EXE file to the profile). I use it all the time while I work.

For example when I use my PHP IDE I have my Scimitar side buttons do some specific actions (like CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + N), when I have another app open (a comparison app) the profile switches and the side buttons do other things. You can do just the same with the K95 RGB ;):

Yes, you can. You simply need to setup the automatic profile switch when setting up the profile (linking the application EXE file to the profile). I use it all the time while I work.

For example when I use my PHP IDE I have my Scimitar side buttons do some specific actions (like CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + N), when I have another app open (a comparison app) the profile switches and the side buttons do other things. You can do just the same with the K95 RGB ;):

thanks! so that's a mouse. i didn't know, had to google it. so do they use the same software? and if yes, can you tell me how can you program keystrokes and not only simple keyboard events as i've seen on the k95 software?

Archived