Corsair Community

When importing a profile, the contents of the profile aren't imported

CrynoKing

How can I tell the difference between a CUE 2 profile and a CUE 1 profile? Also, it's impossible to transfer a CUE 1 profile to a CUE 2 profile?

Cue 2 is .cueprofile and Cue 1 is .prf, CUE 1 profiles appear broken on CUE 2 because any static effects wont show up. Unless they were grouped.

• 3 weeks later...
I also noticed the newest updated (2.8.70) caused an issue when I would import a profile from Lewis Gerschwitz (amazing profiles on youtube). I found that only the keyboard and mouse pad would work when advanced was selected, but the mouse would not have any lights, however would light up when advanced was turned off, but the keyboard and mouse pad would be off. When I went back to update 2.4.66, everything worked fine. Hopefully they work out the bugs in this new update so I can use the new features.

I also noticed the newest updated (2.8.70) caused an issue when I would import a profile from Lewis Gerschwitz (amazing profiles on youtube). I found that only the keyboard and mouse pad would work when advanced was selected, but the mouse would not have any lights, however would light up when advanced was turned off, but the keyboard and mouse pad would be off. When I went back to update 2.4.66, everything worked fine. Hopefully they work out the bugs in this new update so I can use the new features.

They readded advanced lighting for mice (Which Lewis asked for), so all the profiles Lewis made for the mice are destroyed. And he has to recreate them to work with advanced mice lighting, i don't think he expected that part tho.

Archived