Corsair Community

Corsair has weak order processing.

oscpro

I am a new customer here....

I have ordered from many many websites over the years and never had a company hold orders for processing for 4 days. I paid 60 dollar extra for UPS 2nd day air and I still do not have a tracking number or any update to my order in 4 days.

This is my first order directly with Corsair and I am beyond displeased. When I called to check on the order, even the girl was acting like she was hiding something.

I will never order from Corsair again and I will also let my friends know as well to order from other companies as the stated processing time is a lie and acts like a bait and switch because processing is not stated during the order process. If anyone knew the "process" (which is a bogus statement) would never order to begin with.

I could have ordered many other cases from Amazon from other manufacturers and would have already had the case with free shipping. FACT.

I am a web developer and if this post gets deleted at all, I will make a page just for it and on social media.

I am quite pissed and I will file a charge back today due to this if it is not rectified in a positive manner.

This is not a fake post as here is my order number for proof.

I hope for a positive response to this post.

You do realise that this is a customer forum and (with the exception of the occasional Corsair staff member) that we are all customers who can do nothing for you, don't you? You can contact Corsair by using the Support Ticket System link just above your post. With Christmas fast approaching, many companies are taking longer than normal to fulfill orders.

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda have to support the original poster. Corsair states they have up to 3 business days to process orders. That's on them to backup what they say about their shipping.

In my case, I placed an order on 12/31, and am still waiting for it to be shipped. The first time I called, nice rep, processing is delayed because on 1/2 the warehouse was running inventory with half staff, ok. So I call today, 1/6, and get the same rep, what are the odds on that, ha. I'm told that nothing ordered during the week, will be shipped until 1/9. At least I got my order bumped a little bit, I think. I have a UPS tracking number now, but the order is still waiting to be picked up by UPS. So I suppose it will still be a 1/9 ship.

I'm not saying that I disagree with him/her, I also get annoyed when orders are delayed. I was just pointing out that there's no point in ranting on here as we are customers and can do nothing to help and also that with it being Christma and New Year, delays are likely.

Not so certain nothing can be accomplished by the post. This is a Corsair forum run by Corsair. I see two people, RAM and Yellowbeard, who intervene for people quite often. Most of that is for tech and rma issues, I think. Bottom line, some times you just need to vent. :soapbox:

Not so certain nothing can be accomplished by the post. This is a Corsair forum run by Corsair. I see two people, RAM and Yellowbeard, who intervene for people quite often.

I am afraid you are tragically out of date. Those events aside, the way in which Corsair participates in the forum changed last January. Generally, Corsair Marketing and most of the personnel who previously were active here have other duties and forum participation falls to Corsair Technical staff. I won't try and guess at their exact mandate, but the forum does operate differently than before. This does seem like the logical place for negative feedback (versus trying solve your problem through Corsair directly), however most Corsair responses are limited to technical problems and technical feedback on products. If you have been reading these forums for a long period of time, things are not the same.

No, I completely understand why you guys are steamed up and very few things tick me off more than paying rush processing, overnight shipping, and then waiting 4 days for someone to put stamp on the box. I suspect the problem both of you ran into is the customary Bay Area holiday break. A lot of tech companies will completely shut down for those two weeks and partially up through CES as many personnel are engaged there. That includes RMAs, shipping, receiving, and technical support. I seem to remember Corsair putting up a calendar reflecting those dates in the past and that kind of thing should have been all over the web page store. In fact, it should not let you check out without a warning. To be fair, I did not look for that info this year, so it may have been there. However, I most certainly remember having to RMA my PSU with another company last year and I found myself staring down the barrel of that same blockade in the calendar. 5 days before Christmas, I was able to make actual human contact with someone in 10 minutes on a Sunday afternoon and get an express replacement sent out the next day (the last day for pre-break shipping). I was also given the entire holiday period plus 14 days to return the old PSU, shipping on them. Whatever negative feelings I had about the replacing the PSU after 1 year were supplanted by a fair amount of good will toward the company to point of wanting to buy something else from them at the next opportunity. I imagine the same thing can happen in reverse and hopefully Corsair is aware of that principle.

Sir you sorta misunderstand me. I'm not "steamed" about this since I'm a retired locomotive "diesel" electrician. The only steam I'm involved with is gaming. I just got a lot of stuff at their winter sale. That was a little bit of a reach for a joke.

I don't remember anything on their website when I ordered. Everything will be straightened out here shortly. I agree it should help when they get personnel back from CES. It might take them awhile to get from Las Vegas to Fremont, since skateboards can only go so fast. Now that was a better funny. Surf's up dudes!

Just received order shipping confirmation. Order I placed on 12/31 shipped on 1/10. I guess time of year and CES only part of problem about getting orders out. My understanding is that one of the manatees used to tow the barge from California to Puerto Rico died, and needed to be replaced. It's such a tragic story.

Flash, just in. Manatee family to initiate lawsuit against Corsair for wrongful death. When asked for a comment, the family responded in gibberish. Though noble, the manatees are in fact quite stupid. All hail Monty Python and The Firesign Theatre!

As noted earlier by a poster, Corsair is overwhelmed this time of year. If not stated, implied. That might apply to a first year of business. After that it is a matter of being underprepared. As John Shaft said - "Man, this is some repugnant ****"

Viva Puerto Rico Viva!

Archived