Corsair Community

Wrist rest is peeling off

Iwanix

Hello,

I bought new keyboard K70 RGB about 3 months ago. Keyboard is really nice, LED back light is very cool, aluminum finish is good and quality of keyboard is really good, but...that soft-touch wrist rest just ruined overall look of keyboard. Quality of wrist rest is bad, I mean after only 3 months this happens, soft gum where i usually hold my finger when not using space key just started peeling of. :sigh!: Does anyone have also problem like this?

Yes, I can remove it and don't use it, but i like that wrist rest for resting my hand when i am not typing. I expected the quality of that wrist rest will be good like a keyboard but obviously it's not the case. I will probably peel the rest with something so only plastic stays because like this it look like some cheap plastic keyboard and it's not cool anymore.

Sorry if my English is bad.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2myowfa.jpg

I've been using the wrist rest on my K70 RGB for almost 2 years now and I've had no such issue. I use it daily a lot too being a programmer, I guess it was just bad luck.

If you submit a ticket they can probably send you a new one. Not sure if they can just send you the wrist rest or if you'll have to RMA the whole keyboard though.

I had this on my old scimitar mouse, its pretty frustrating, but never on any of my wrist rests. Luckily im pretty sure (hang me if im wrong from the bow of your mighty vessel) you can get a replacement wrist rest

Contact support i guess.

Archived