Corsair Community

Strafe no Wrist Rest solved!!

Pharticus

Hello guys I got the regular strafe keyboard on 12/8 and instantly came here when I saw it had the notches on bottom but no wrist rest included and no way to buy one. Corsair chat and through submitted ticket both were no help at all as were these forums. The chat directed me to buy parts for the wrong keyboard, ticket said there is nothing they can do, forum gave no answer.

So to solved it I went back to the store on 12/12 and saw the Strafe RGB with Silent MX switches version was on sale for $99 and exchanged mine, problem solved.

Do that if you can, this was at Best Buy and the feeling of typing on this one is 2000% better with the wrist rest and better keys as well IMO. Hope you can find the same deal or price match because corsair dropped the ball on the regular Red only version and wont help.

Hello guys I got the regular strafe keyboard on 12/8 and instantly came here when I saw it had the notches on bottom but no wrist rest included and no way to buy one. Corsair chat and through submitted ticket both were no help at all as were these forums. The chat directed me to buy parts for the wrong keyboard, ticket said there is nothing they can do, forum gave no answer.

So to solved it I went back to the store on 12/12 and saw the Strafe RGB with Silent MX switches version was on sale for $99 and exchanged mine, problem solved.

Do that if you can, this was at Best Buy and the feeling of typing on this one is 2000% better with the wrist rest and better keys as well IMO. Hope you can find the same deal or price match because corsair dropped the ball on the regular Red only version and wont help.

Yes, this is what I got. There was a deal going on (over now) where if you checked out with Visa Checkout you got $25 off any order of $100 or above. So I was able to get this at ~$80 including tax.

These switches are phenomenally quiet. I can bang on them all night without worrying about annoying anyone with the noise.

So far this keyboard is a keeper. I've read reports of the keys smudging out. In those instances they were advised to get new keycaps from Corsair. We'll see how it goes...

Archived