Corsair Community

Where are all the RGB profiles?

Back when I used CUE 1 there were so many, now in CUE 2 there seems to be nothing.

Why do none of my previous profiles work? :mad:

I tried to import them and they are all busted. :mad:

I want my profiles back. :mad:

I do like the new preview mode before importing a profile though :biggrin:

I had things like Poison, Water, Thunderstorm 2, etc and a kick **** Dark Souls 3 one.

Now NONE of them work.

I am starting to dislike CUE 2 and I just updated it.

I see they also still haven't fixed the stupid issue of having to swap between Advanced and Standard depending on the profile you are using....

Back when I used CUE 1 there were so many, now in CUE 2 there seems to be nothing.

Why do none of my previous profiles work? :mad:

I tried to import them and they are all busted. :mad:

I want my profiles back. :mad:

I do like the new preview mode before importing a profile though :biggrin:

I had things like Poison, Water, Thunderstorm 2, etc and a kick **** Dark Souls 3 one.

Now NONE of them work.

I am starting to dislike CUE 2 and I just updated it.

I see they also still haven't fixed the stupid issue of having to swap between Advanced and Standard depending on the profile you are using....

I've updated all my old profiles to work with CUE2, just make sure you've enabled Advanced Mode.

Profiles are available on my new [work in progress] website: https://lewisgerschwitz.com/corsair.html

CUE2 Tutorial: [ame]

[/ame]

What no multi-quote? How am I supposed to respond to both my favorite profile makers?:roll:

Wait, I did that and only certain profiles seem to work on Standard or Advanced but not both.

I can't find many of your profiles in the download thingy for either of you.

It seems if I try to import the old ones, they dont' work right.

Why aren't all CUE profiles compatible between different versions? Like, why should the creators have to go in and specifically make them all compatible with each new version?

That's really stupid, IMO.:confused:

What no multi-quote? How am I supposed to respond to both my favorite profile makers?:roll:

Wait, I did that and only certain profiles seem to work on Standard or Advanced but not both.

I can't find many of your profiles in the download thingy for either of you.

It seems if I try to import the old ones, they dont' work right.

Why aren't all CUE profiles compatible between different versions? Like, why should the creators have to go in and specifically make them all compatible with each new version?

That's really stupid, IMO.:confused:

There is a multi quote, there's a button for that in the bottom left.

Yes, I agree with you, it's not been fun going back through hundreds of profiles, wasting a huge amount of time. It burnt me out creatively for months.

Neither of us use the in-CUE download much as the amount of time it would take to upload our collections to the site is ridiculous.

There is a multi quote, there's a button for that in the bottom left.

Yes, I agree with you, it's not been fun going back through hundreds of profiles, wasting a huge amount of time. It burnt me out creatively for months.

Neither of us use the in-CUE download much as the amount of time it would take to upload our collections to the site is ridiculous.

This was just standard quote?

Ok that was weird, multi-quote wasn't showing for me.

OK so where do I get profiles, if not from RGB Share. Right now I have no profiles =( in advanced mode.

Right, so @lewis I just watched your tutorial and frankly I find CUE 2 a step backwards and I don't like it.

Can I just get CUE 1 back?

Yes you can. I think the firmware might be phase out CUE 1 eventually, but as long as you don't update the firmware. And you dont get a new CUE device.

Oh and here's a manual. http://bit.do/CUE2M

As great as their tutorials are they don't cover everything. ^ covers 99% of CUE 2.

I really don't want this.

I don't like what they did to modes, color switching, and sound effects. I also don't like how it treates ever mode, as an individual profiles to sort through.

All of this is still being improved and modes are coming back in a different way.

Really? Obviously you have to click Gaming keyboards..

What? It was never under that before. Why would they put it under there, when it's not just relegated to gaming keyboards? It's also used for the mouse, headset, etc.

I really question Corsair's decisions sometimes...:roll:

Now I feel really ****ing stupid.:(:

Thanks Alex.

What? It was never under that before. Why would they put it under there, when it's not just relegated to gaming keyboards? It's also used for the mouse, headset, etc.

I really question Corsair's decisions sometimes...:roll:

Now I feel really ****ing stupid.:(:

Thanks Alex.

Its always been like that actually...

Archived