Corsair Community

i need help with a setup. as of now my numbers are purple 128,0,128 / my letters are orange 199,68,0 / and all the boarders are green 59,204,0. the media keys are yellow 255,255,0. i like it but i want the keys to turn red during and a second after being touched like i heated them up. Except when i hit caps,scroll or num lock i want those to toggle a navy blue when on and normal color setup when off. the media keys can stay yellow. that is my dream. if you could make that or tell me how to do it step by step and i'll just read along. please let me know i have the k70 rapid fire and running 2.6.79

See Forum Rules:

4. POST DESCRIPTIVE TITLES...

Please use descriptive titles when making a new thread that relates to technical issues. HEEEAAAAAALLLPPP!!!!!! or WTFBBQ doesn't really describe the problem, nor does it attract readers to your thread. The same goes for posting styles. Please use full and complete sentences when going through the troubleshooting process. Having said that, if it's NOT a technical post, go for it. Just expect a WTFDUJS, WTFBBQ, or a ROFLMFFAOWPIMP as a response :)

Archived