Corsair Community

CUE 2 makes my keyboard dark on reboot. What's up?

Since I installed CUE 2 and even with just the 'lighting link' enabled so I can make my keyboard and mouse sync in color (red), system reboots make them both go dark. I have to go back in to set it back up again.

I'm lost and need some help on how to make this 'stick' on reboot.

Help?

Oh corsair, you fail so much, problem # 22:

So this is happening to me now my keyboard lighting effect just doesn't work anymore. I've reseated connection, rebooted pc, tried to remove lighting effect and re-add, turned up brightness button on keyboard, nothing.

Something else I noticed while doing this is when I create a new lighting effect on the keyboard it doesn't have a save button for the new lighting effect, only a revert button, which doesn't seem to do anything except go back to the previous lighting effect. . . . this product is so unreliable.

Oh corsair, you fail so much, problem # 22:

So this is happening to me now my keyboard lighting effect just doesn't work anymore. I've reseated connection, rebooted pc, tried to remove lighting effect and re-add, turned up brightness button on keyboard, nothing.

Something else I noticed while doing this is when I create a new lighting effect on the keyboard it doesn't have a save button for the new lighting effect, only a revert button, which doesn't seem to do anything except go back to the previous lighting effect. . . . this product is so unreliable.

You dont need to save the lighting effect it auto saves.

Archived