Corsair Community

Oldest version of CUE 1 supporting K70 RGB LUX

franstam

Hi guys,

does anyone know whats the earliest version of CUE 1 that supports the K70 RGB LUX?

I had been using 1.7.106 for the longest time and it suits my needs so far, but when i sent my K70 RGB for RMA, i got back K70 RGB LUX and no option for classic RGB.

i checked the patch notes for the different version releases but they don't reflect when different hw support was added...

thanks!::pirate::

hi terabyte,

thanks for reply.

i had tested versions manually from 1.7.106 all the way to 1.16.42.

only from version 1.15.36 onwards does CUE 1 actually recognize the keyboard (profiles tab is not greyed out). maybe this can be updated into inheritance's FAQ.

i had received K70 RGB LUX with factory firmware version 2.05 and bootloader 0.14

not sure if there are other firmware versions available for RGB LUX as its such new product and other firmware downloads on unofficial FAQ are for K70 RGB classic.

hi terabyte,

thanks for reply.

i had tested versions manually from 1.7.106 all the way to 1.16.42.

only from version 1.15.36 onwards does CUE 1 actually recognize the keyboard (profiles tab is not greyed out). maybe this can be updated into inheritance's FAQ.

i had received K70 RGB LUX with factory firmware version 2.05 and bootloader 0.14

not sure if there are other firmware versions available for RGB LUX as its such new product and other firmware downloads on unofficial FAQ are for K70 RGB classic.

Ill add this info in, thanks! And as for the firmware. You would have to ask Corsair Support for the older files.

Archived