Corsair Community

Space bar too loose?

benibene12

So I use a K70 LUX and I have a weird feeling that the space bar might be too loose. This is already my 2nd Keyboard as the first one had a different problem so I basically know how the space bar can feel(If I recall correctly it was more firm in place). To give you an idea I have recorded a video showing how much the space bar wiggles.

[ame]

[/ame]

Hope you guys can help me out.

Well the wiggle might be normal but when I press the space bar it doesn't feel even close to the other keys. Almost feels like it is grating. It bugs me the most when I am gaming and I press the key slowly. Isn't it supposed to feel smooth when presssing?

Well the wiggle might be normal but when I press the space bar it doesn't feel even close to the other keys. Almost feels like it is grating. It bugs me the most when I am gaming and I press the key slowly. Isn't it supposed to feel smooth when presssing?

That's the reason why I don't like Cherry stabilizers compared to Costar stabilizers. Small variances in the stabs and how they were mounted can make the keys like spacebar feel completely different across the same keyboard.

I have found a way to make the space bar feel more solid however it only lasts for a few key presses. Basically when the space bar is at angle the stabilizers stop making the rattling noises and the space bar feels more solid in general. Video: [ame]

[/ame]

Can someone try these with their keyboard?

Archived