Corsair Community

Trying to change left click to right click in CUE 2

MeatyMike

Well I believe you can, rebind right click to be left when you hold shift tho. You would need to give switch a profile switching action. ANd assign the 2nd profile's right click to left click.

The reason you can do this the other way around is because you cant rebind left click.

I checked into this and I can't seem to figure out how to reassign left click. Its grey out when selecting what triggers the actions. I do like the idea of switching profiles while holding left shift.

What I'm trying to do is when I'm using Roadhog in OW instead of throwing the hook with left shift using the right click and using the left shift to toggle his range.

I checked into this and I can't seem to figure out how to reassign left click. Its grey out when selecting what triggers the actions. I do like the idea of switching profiles while holding left shift.

What I'm trying to do is when I'm using Roadhog in OW instead of throwing the hook with left shift using the right click and using the left shift to toggle his range.

You can reassign the left click. This is to prevent users from having no left click.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Just received my Corsair products in the mail today and was really excited! Until I got into the software and found that for one of the games I play, I cannot swap my left and right click using the program. I came from using Razer Synapse where you could swap the two clicks. It would prevent you from changing left click until you set up a key for left click (for example, you could change right click to left click and then left click would then be selectable to be changed). I had assumed CUE had done the same thing until I wasted 30 minutes trying carious combinations. Coming to this forum, I see this is a thing. Any way that it can be added!? Would be amazing.. I don't want to go back to my Razer mouse if I can avoid it!

Archived