Corsair Community

Need help, returned faulty board with case screws

iHandsomeDevil

:(: I only just realized after finally getting a new board, that they do not come with any screws for fitting, so I instantly knew the screws I removed off the previous board were Corsair case screws!! But it's too late now I sent them back with the dud board back in early september..

Does anyone know what I can do, there's no point asking ASUS, they've probably got rid of it ..

I need these screws or else I have an unsecure board attached to my 760T case, I'm stuck now:mad:

The mounting screws for mobos are usually the same size and thread pattern an other various things. HHD mounting screws, card mounting screws on most OEM cases, PSU mounting screws. I wish I could help you out cause I've got a bag of like 40 mounting screws for things like that.

The standoffs are threaded #6-32 male and female

Any motherboard kit with #6-32 male end and screws to fit its female end will work though.

The mounting screws for mobos are usually the same size and thread pattern an other various things. HHD mounting screws, card mounting screws on most OEM cases, PSU mounting screws. I wish I could help you out cause I've got a bag of like 40 mounting screws for things like that.

The standoffs are threaded #6-32 male and female

Any motherboard kit with #6-32 male end and screws to fit its female end will work though.

Hey thanks for reply but I just brought some standoffs, 6-32, they did not fit. They were too tight. The spare one I have from the case has a much wider hole.

I emailed Corsair, they are sending me a replacement, but I have no idea what, because I couldn't select screws as an option, I just selected a random case part :S But I specifically stated in the form that it's the standoff and screws I need. fingers crossed..

Archived