Corsair Community

K95 RGB, macros have stopped working.

cashed500

Hello everyone, I've had the K95 RGB for almost a year now. About a month ago my macros just stopped working. I press the keys I have assigned a macro with no indication of anything working. Timers still work, Text Pasting and Macros do not work. The macro quick record button also does not work anymore. I am unsure but it could be related to my computer auto updating to windows 10 sometime around when they stopped working. Ive tried going to the new CUE software but my computer cannot handle it and it didn't fix the problem so I downgraded back to version 1.16.42. My firmware version is 2.05. I spent almost $200 on this keyboard and its been my favorite so far but it would be a real shame if I couldn't get these to work again! If someone could help me out I would be very appreciative, thanks! :D

Yes I have tried both. I just went through and tested, Macro, text, keystroke, Mouse, and Media control functions do not work. *The build in media keys do work*. I did not test the dpi function because I have no use for it. Shortcut and timer appear to work fine. All of my lighting seems to function fine. This is really unfortunate and I would appreciate more assistance :D Love the community here haha

It seems as if updating to the new client fixed all my issues. Last time I used it, it was beyond buggy and turned out so bad I had to do a full day reset on my pc because it destroyed the function of my audio I guess, it was beyond laggy too. Now the program is running flawless. If anyone else has this issue, try updating. Thank you for the assistance and thank you Corsair!

Archived